Join us as we celebrate the light and hope of Christmas this Christmas Season
Worship each Sunday is at 10:30AM in the ballroom at the ST. REGIS HOTEL in Bal Harbour (9703 Collins Ave.)
- Free parking in the Bal Harbour Shops Mall parking garage
- Please bring your parking ticket with you to worship.
- Those needing special assistance may valet park at the St. Regis Hotel.First Sunday of Advent
Sunday, December 4
After worship everyone will have an opportunity to make their own Christmas wreath and bows as well as a variety of Christmas crafts and ornaments while we enjoy a delicious brunch served by the St. Regis.
Sunday, December 11
GIFT GIVING SUNDAY.
We are collecting Christmas gifts for the children of migrant workers at the Redlands Christian Academy School in Homestead, FL. If you would like to donate gifts click the button below for their Christmas Wish List.
Sunday, December 18
Worship Through Music Sunday
WORSHIP THROUGH MUSIC
Our worship will highlight Holiday Music featuring a 20-piece orchestra and our renown Chancel Choir which has been invited to sing at Carnegie Hall in January. Our Children’s Choir and our Hand bell Choir will also play.
Saturday, December 24 CHRISTMAS EVE
CHRISTMAS EVE WORSHIP
- 5:00PM Inter-generational Worship with traditional carols. A reception to follow.
- 8:00PM Traditional Candlelit Worship of Lessons and Carols
Sunday, December 25 CHRISTMAS DAY
CHRISTMAS DAY WORSHIP:10:30AM Casual Christmas Day Worship