Sunday, October 8
· Worship 8:30 at the Chapel in our offices at the Bal Harbour Shops (Suite 300) & 10:30 at the St. Regis Ballroom, ground floor. Parking is always free with validation (bring in your white ticket).
· Middle School and High School Youth Groups after the 10:30 worship
· Get on Your Feet! at the Arsht Center with lunch and transportation. NO TICKETS LEFT FOR THE PERFORMANCE. Bus leaves at 11:30 AM on the ground level (ballroom) of the St. Regis Hotel
· Spanish Class on Conference Level
· No ESL this Sunday
THIS WEEK AT CBTS
· Tuesday, October 10:
Cappuccino & Conversation @11am — Church suite. This is an hour long casual discussion of topics found in scripture. This is a positive, encouraging and welcoming gathering. No prior knowledge is necessary. We will meet every other Tuesday at 11am in the Library of the Church Suite. Refreshments are also served.
· Wednesday, October 11:
Prayer Shawl Ministry @11AM-12PM — Church suite
· Thursday, October 12:
Communion Class week 2 @ 6:30pm – 8PM Church Suite Chapel. Dinner will be provided.
· Saturday, October 14:
Toddler Storytime ~ Puppets & Pumpkins @10-11:30AM with Valerie Pearson in the Church suite.
MISSION OPPORTUNITIES THIS MONTH…
· SHARE old Halloween costumes with the Chapman Center children. Bring them to office or on Sunday and help a child enjoy Halloween!
· PUMPKIN PATCH–Buy your pumpkin and proceeds support UNICEF RELIEF for children.
· Bring in Clean Socks and toiletries to ASSIST those who are part of our Hot Meal Program.
· DONATE to the Church by the Sea, to the attention of Mission and help us raise the $80,000++ we donate back to our local and worldwide community. Give so others may FEEL God’s LOVE.